"3 Minutes Tour Guide – Let Me Show You My Hometown!" kicks off!
We are looking forward to your creative videos of your beautiful hometown!
We welcome Chinese language learners from across the globe to participate.
Participants shall be non-Chinese nationals whose native language is not Chinese.
There is no age limit. Minors must obtain the consent of their guardians.
1) You are welcome to introduce natural scenery, historical artifacts, folk culture or local specialties that can showcase the uniqueness of your hometown in Chinese. The video should be based on real-life scenes with a highlighted topic.
2) The video should be in landscape. Mobile phones and other professional cameras are accepted. Tripod and other stabilizer are recommended if you use mobile phones.
3) The video shall be in MP4 format, with a resolution of 1920*1080 and 1-3 minutes in length. Chinese and English subtitles are required.
4) Any third-party LOGO or trademarks unrelated to the competition is not permitted.
5) The video can be recorded by one or more people. There is no limitation on the form of expression.
6) Participant’s name, continent, country, nationality and institution should be noted in English and Chinese in the email, as well as the title and a brief description of the video.
Prizes to expect:
For Viewers’ Choice Award, Best Literary Award, Best Elocution Award, Best Charisma Award, Best Creativity Award : Certificate + Chinese Plus Course Package at the value of RMB1398 (HSK Standard Course Level 1-4).
For Award of Merit: Certificate + Chinese Plus Course Package at the value of RMB 1200 (Pre-exam course for the written test of CTCSOL).
Honorable Mention for Instructors / Institutions: Certificate
* Electronic certificate will be offered to all participants.
1)The participant must own the copyright of the submitted video work(s).
2)The participant shall be responsible for any legal issues related to reputation, copyright, portrait rights, etc. and declare that the work does not infringe on the copyright of third parties and other related legal rights.
3)The participant agrees to the editing of the work by the sponsor.
4)The sponsor reserves the right to reuse the video work for publication, exhibition, demonstration and other purposes with no additional payment.
*The organizer reserves the right of final interpretation.